Learn about the importance of mentoring and reverse mentoring within business. This is a great opportunity to meet financial services professionals and expand your network whilst celebrating the start of the year along with complimentary drinks and food.
You'll have the amazing opportunity to meet a range of mentors and mentees across the financial services industry who will share their experiences and perspectives on the significance of helping and inspiring others. For National Mentoring Month we want to emphasise the benefits of building a support network within your personal and professional circle.
The LGBT Great mentoring Programme has connected over 200 peoplefrom 28 organizations spanning 14 countries. During this event, we'll share our insights and the benefits of becoming a mentor or mentee. We will also provide you with real stories from real people who have leveraged the power of mentoring.
The questions we will be exploring:
- How can mentoring support and empower underrepresented communities?
- What is reverse mentoring and how does it work?
- What have mentees and mentors got out of the LGBT Great programme?
- What are the principles of a successful mentoring relationship?
- How can you get involved in 2023?